Credit Builder Loan
Whether you are starting up or starting over, the RDI financial credit builder loan program will help you start off on the right foot. Our loan program operates as a savings plan.
How it works:
- After the application is processed and approved, the loan amount ($300) is placed in an interest earning savings account.
- The loan balance plus (% APR) is repaid over the course of a year.
- Once the loan is paid off, we report the positive trade to the credit bureau and the borrow gains access to the money held in savings.
- If you’d like to learn more about the Credit Builder Loan, please complete this form or call 1-877-275-2227.
Montana Assistive Technology Loan
If you are a person with a disability or are the caregiver for someone who is, than you understand how important assistive technology can be for the overall quality of life. The Montana Assistive Technology Loan, or MATL, provides individuals with an opportunity to purchase assistive technology such as general aid devices, home/vehicle modifications, prosthetics/orthotics, and communication devices.
How it works:
- After the application is processed and approved, the loan amount ($0-Max) is given to the seller/provider and the borrower receives the product or modification.
- With the support of a financial counselor, the borrower will create a budget and which will include a realistic payment plan is established.
- Depending on the agreement, the loan balance plus (% APR) is repaid over a term of six month to a year.
For a full list of qualified purchases or to begin an on-line application now, visit us here.