Montana Assistive Technology Loan
If you are a person with a disability or are the caregiver for someone who is, then you understand how important assistive technology can be for the overall quality of life. The Montana Assistive Technology Loan, or MATL, provides individuals with an opportunity to purchase assistive technology such as general aid devices, home/vehicle modifications, prosthetics/orthotics, and communication devices.
- Loans up to 1,500 are 0% interest.
- Loans from $1,500+ are 3.5% fixed.
- Montanans who need assistive devices and services are eligible to apply.
- MATL can assist people of all ages, disabilities, and health conditions.
- People of all income levels may apply for a loan. An applicant must have an ability and willingness to repay a loan.
For more information, you can call 1-406-454-5712.
View and print out the MATL Loan Application Packet.
Credit Builder Loan
Whether you are starting up or starting over, the RDI credit builder loan program will help you start off on the right foot.
- Must be at least 18 years of age or a co-borrower 18 years or older will be required.
- Amounts: $300.00 ($25 per month) – $600.00 ($50 per month) $900.00 ($75 per month) – $1200.00 ($100 per month)
- Term: 12 months– monthly payments from $25.00 (dependent upon loan amount)
- Monthly payments are reported to all three major credit bureaus.
- Secured: Loan proceeds deposited into a Trust Account with a “Hold” on the total amount of the loan proceeds.
- No credit history is required.
- A personal checking and/or savings account is required for the automatic debit of the monthly payment.
- Other restrictions may apply.
If you’d like to learn more about the Credit Builder Loan, please call 1-877-275-2227.
View and print out the Credit Builder Loan Application Packet.