Montana Assistive Technology Loan (MATL)
If you are a person with a disability or are the caregiver for someone who is, then you understand how important assistive technology can be for the overall quality of life. The Montana Assistive Technology Loan, or MATL, provides individuals with an opportunity to purchase assistive technology such as general aid devices, home/vehicle modifications, prosthetics/orthotics, and communication devices.
- Loans up to 1,500 are 0% interest.
- Loans from $1,500+ are 3.5% fixed.
- Montanans who need assistive devices and services are eligible to apply.
- MATL can assist people of all ages, disabilities, and health conditions.
- People of all income levels may apply for a loan. An applicant must have an ability and willingness to repay a loan.
For more information, you can call 406-454-5709.
View and print out the MATL Loan Application Packet.
Visit the MATL website for further information.