Hosting a VISTA
- Build organizational capacity to address poverty problems;
- Engage community members in strategic planning process;
- Leverage resources to assist community problem solving;
- Expand financial resources to assist with grassroots anti-poverty work;
- Expand community volunteerism;
- Create service-learning and research opportunities for staff and community members; and
- Participate in a national movement to alleviate poverty.
Watch our Host Site Video below:
RDI acts as the intermediary and handles the administration of the member’s living allowance; provides relocation funds for members; facilitates pre-service, in-service and close-of-service training; manages reporting systems and reporting to the federal funder; administers end-of-service stipends and end-of-service benefit elections; manages the member recruitment process; provides coaching resources and training to site supervisors and VISTAs; and provides ongoing technical support for members and site supervisors.
Click this link to view and download the full host site application: 2017-2018 RDI VISTA Application
For more information, please contact Joe Ryan at 406-454-5704 or firstname.lastname@example.org.