Dollars and $ense
Dollars & $ense is an in-person financial education course designed to assist you in establishing healthy financial habits, manage your debt, build your credit, and ultimately become financially independent. To join us for our next class, simply call 1-877-275-2227 today. Dollars and $ense is an 8-hour class which includes interactive and educational games, activities and videos that cover the following topic areas:
- Setting Goals Learn what the goal setting process is, why successful people set goals and how to successfully achieve yours!
- Creating Spending Plans Learn how to plan your spending in the wisest possible way in order to make sure your money is being used in the way you want it to be.
- Saving for your Future Gain knowledge in finding ways to save money consistently, the pros and cons of different financial institutions and accounts, planning for retirement and creating a savings plan.
- Managing your Credit and Debt Understand why good credit is important, learn how to read your credit report and gain an understanding of credit scores, learn ways to build or rebuild your credit, and strategies to shop for the best credit card or loan available.
- Protecting yourself and your Nest Egg Learn about consumer protection, the benefits of insurance coverage and the differences in policies, how to protect yourself from identity theft, and what to do if you find yourself in financial trouble.
Upon completion of the course in its entirety, you will receive a certificate confirming your successful participation in the financial education class. Your path to financial independence starts here; call 1-877-275-2227 for the time and date of the next scheduled class.
To find out the nearest location to you, please email us at email@example.com.