Check out RDI’s most current Financial Literacy projects:
ASPIRE: Financial workshops for disabled youth and their families.
Dollars & $ense: Workshops covering core financial topics for individuals and families. Offered for free every second Saturday at Rural Dynamics, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Financial Fitness for Life: Engaging and highly interactive financial education for high school students.
Smart $tart: 1 hour financial workshops for youth.
Native American Credit Counseling (NACC): In-person trainings to help Native American and other counselors to obtain and maintain an AFCPE Accredited Financial Counselor (AFC) certification.
RDI Direct Service Provider Toolkit: Free financial resources and in-person training for direct service providers.
Current Community Partnerships:
- NeighborWorks Great Falls: Offering homebuyer-specific financial classes for NWGF Mutual Self-Help and IDA clients.
- NACDC: Delivering financial literacy classes on Ft. Belknap, Crow, and Northern Cheyenne Reservations.
- TANF: Offering train-the-trainer workshops for TANF service providers north-central Montana.
- Kairos: Providing financial literacy classes for foster youth.
- Lifelong Learning: Delivering financial education games to middle-school youth in the Brainia Mania summer camp
- Montana Financial Educators Council (MFEC): Working with other financial and educational institutions throughout Montana to improve access to financial education
- Paris Gibson Alternative Education Center: Providing 10 hours of interactive, in-person financial education. In partnership with Embark Credit Union, students who successfully complete the class receive a free $25 bank account.
For More Information
Call 1-877-275-2227 or email Summer Red at SummerR@ruraldynamics.org.